28 February, 2009

A PRIMATE IN DISTRESS

Putting the sun behind me
I walked into the stars, beyond the
succulent lake.
A bitch drags you

on asphalt, walking with lipstick,
purse and follies.
Changing the daylight on every corner
you drink a toxic juice
in the recess of darkness.

A theater goes in frenzy
after the bloodbath and inferno in a tunnel.
The spray of hormones will cool you
and I will remember
sadness and sugar
hanging from the bright moon.

A fallen hair, traces the path
of a gorilla.

Satish Verma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hаving read this ӏ believеd it wаs reаlly enlightenіng.

I apprecіatе you finding the time and еnergу
to put this shoгt аrticlе together.
I once agаin find myself spenԁіng way toо much
timе bоth геading and poѕting commеnts.
Βut so what, it was still wоrth іt! click through the following website